Greetings

Lewistamliwei:D
20may1993
love God.
Sportsperson, soccer, liverpool.
music. screamos and metals.
stayovers!



people. :D
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday


today , i cut SLOPEEEEEEEEEEEE.
yesss , slope , that funny hairstyle ;D
it's so cool uh , i wont get caught by any teachers for my hair again ,
oh , im so proud of myself . slope is cool (:

okay , today's a long day.
had lessons all the way till 230 ,
3pm training . there's new coach , Marco.
it's suppose to be selection today.
but that coach just let me play less than 15minutes .
wth ? some sec3s play more than me .
cause he randomly choose players.
he did not see much of me , but i was quite on formed .
there's only 15 minutes to proof.
he say he will put me back , but in the end he didn't.
if i cant get into school team this year, so be it uh .
but at least let me play and prove im up to it, or not. ):
nevermind , then training's over.
i had a new girlfriend today , maxinetohxinyi !
HAHAHAHAH , 7th january know , must remember.
and we spent some time to continue crapping .


okay , im gonna skate to alex house now. byeeeee ! (: